Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Alumni Association (KAHEAA) was envisaged and established in 1998, Registered Under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975 (Tamil Nadu Act 27 of 1975) 302/2017 dated 21st September 2017 as a lifetime platform for the welfare of the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education’s Community.
This global platform is not only meant for ease and effective communication among the alumni members but also to enhance the goal of the institution "Enable, Enlighten and Enrich" throughout their life. Besides, a degree from Karpagam Academy of Higher Education is the shared memories and stake in this place and to call as "our alma mater".
"Paying back to the alma mater and other causes will benefit the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education community as a major part like anything else". Each and every member's active cooperation and support to the KAHEAA in any form will help to go a long way in making this Association an effective platform for interaction and also bestows towards the alma mater and the nation at large.
Today, with a strength of 7000 students and over 750 teaching & non-teaching staff, the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) is setting a new benchmark in the educational sphere.
- To act as a bridge among the Students, Management, Staff and Alumni of KAHE for the mutual benefit and synergy.
- To build a better interaction through application of strengths and resources of Alumni, Student and Staff to improve the quality of society.
- To actively work for the relationship among the alumni for their career growth.
- To act as a forum for exchange of information among its members and also to act as a fine link between the old students and Institution.
- To provide the guidance to the students for their higher studies and career with the help of alumni, when the help is required.
- To maintain a compendium of all the alumni in different parts of the world.
- To establish, promote and support the local chapters of the association in different parts of the world.
History & Milestones
1998KUAA Established in 1998 as Karpagam Arts & Science College Alumni Association
2002Crossed a mark of 2000+ active alumni members in 2002
2006Crossed a mark of 5000+ active alumni members in 2006
2008Karpagam Arts & Science College attained the University status on 2008 and the association was restructured as Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Alumni Association (KAHEAA)
2010Crossed a mark of 7000+ active alumni members in 2010
2016KAHEAA reconstituted and new executive members have been elected
2017Registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975.